Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mother's Day Out




Dearest Joshua and Luke,

It seems like yesterday we were taking Joshua to his first Mother's Day Out in Miss Diana's class with Luke in tow, only a few months old. But here we are with Luke starting Miss Diana's class this week. I am so proud of the amazing job he has done. Luke has been so brave and has had such a good attitude about school. Luke has grown up so much in the last few months. Luke has went to school both days and had great days! He shed a few tears the first day because Dad left without saying goodbye, but after five minutes he was fine. He actually did not shed a tear until Dad came back in to say goodbye...with Miss Diana politely reminding him that he was not supposed to come back!




We are so lucky that Luke's preschool class has a window that parents can see in, but the children can not see out, so you can spend time really watching the children in the class. Luke liked sitting right at Miss Diana's feet. He likes being close to people once he gets to know them. Luke is also so proud of the two stamps he gets on his hands for good behavior! This is going to be so good for Luke. To the left, see Luke's project that helps him remember his school friend's names.



Luke also learned how to say, "I am sorry."this week. This has been a major breakthrough for him. He has not wanted to say it at all, but he is saying it regularly now. I can tell you that Joshua really appreciates it. Poor Luke has been extra close to the nebulizer for the past week. We are so blessed that Luke does not have the food allergies that Joshua has, but he does have pretty bad seasonal allergies that leads to cough variant asthma. Poor thing. The only good thing about having to get the nebulizer is that he gets to watch TV while he gets it. His favorite station is Noggin thanks to the new AT&T U verse that daddy got. I have no idea what that means, but the guys I know tell me it is very exciting! :)


It has been a rollercoaster week ~ sadness, happiness, and so much in between.


I love you both very much, and I am the proudest mom in the world!

Love,

Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment