| Saying goodbye to Jake the turtle |
| Happy family! |
A significant part of the easy transition for Jake was that Daisy Lou came into our lives. Daisy Lou is a beautiful blue Beta fish. I also happen to think that Daisy Lou is the best pet the boys have ever had. daisy eats six small pieces of food every day, has a small tank that needs cleaned every six months, and she is happy as can be swimming all over the tank. She is happy with the glow-in-the-dark moon rock in her tank and the small clumps of green grass sprouting up in the tank. We are very happy to have Daisy Lou in our house.
| Luke the Ninja |
Luke loves playing dress up. He loves to dress up. Here is Luke the Ninja. I often tell Luke that he is so cute that he would look great in a paper bag. He can also wear his underwear on his head and look quite adorable, but I would not dare tell him that because he might try to do it at school or somewhere else (See the previous blog entry.). Speaking of school, my sweet young son is starting kindergarten later this week. Wow! Where has the time gone? More on that later.
I love you both more today than I did yesterday.
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment