| Luke - Avatar, the Last Airbender & Joshua, a navy seal |
Happy Halloween! We had a lot of fun waiting for Halloween and trick-or-treating this year. Joshua reminded Dad and I several times that we did not put up all of our decorations last year so this year had to be different. We did our annual Halloween art and craft projects. We made Halloween sun catchers and mosaic pumpkins. There are so many fun Halloween art projects. You two always enjoy making art projects, and I have to admit that the teacher in me loves preparing them and doing them with you. Also, we decorated the front of our house with large pumpkins, small pumpkins, gourds of all kinds, a scarecrow, a huge yellow mum, and more. We added some ghosts hanging in the front yard and some spider webs. And we decorated inside the house, too. We were definitely ready for Halloween this year!
| Grammy with the trick-or-treaters at Trunk-or-Treat |
Joshua decided to be a navy seal this year. He got the idea because his cousin, Ethan, was planning to be a navy seal. Luke decided to be Aang, the Last Airbender or the Avatar. Luke loves Avatar so his choice was not surprising at all. Joshua's choice was not too surprising either. I have to admit that I am a proud mama that both of you chose to be "good guys." I believe that you both try very hard to make choices and there is definitely something I really like about you both being good guys at Halloween. Our family was very lucky to have Grandma Bonny help us with hemming both of your costumes. I tried so hard to get the right sizes, but they were still not accurate. Thank goodness that Grammy could help us out.
| Navy Seal Joshua |
![]() |
| Daddy with the trick-or-treaters in the parade |
Trick-or-treating was an extra special treat this year. But then you both make just about anything so much fun! I love you both more today than I did yesterday.
Love,
Mama

No comments:
Post a Comment