Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Favorites


Dearest Joshua and Luke,


Here are some of your favorite things as of January 1, 2011:


JOSHUA


Favorite food: couldn't think of one (I think it is mac 'n cheese)


Favorite drink: rootbeer soda


Favorite candy: jawbreakers





Favorite restaurant: McDonald's, then, Chuck E. Cheese

Favorite movie: Star Wars

Favorite TV show: The Backyardigans


Favorite color: red








Favorite sport: football (He has never really played this. I thought he would have said soccer.)


Favorite book: any Star Wars library book

Favorite song: the theme to - you guessed it - Star Wars


Favorite thing to do at home: sleep (I would have guessed make up a play or do any crafts.)

Favorite Christmas present: Star Wars Legos

Favorite thing to do around the community: go to school

Favorite thing to do at school: go to After School Kare

Favorite lesson at school: math

What Joshua wants to be when he grows up: an astronaut

Political Views: "Sarah Palin for president in 2012!"









LUKE


Favorite food: chicken leg (Luke said candy first, but I told him that it had to be real food!)


Favorite drink: chocolate milk

Favorite candy: anything chocolate

Favorite restaurant: McDonald's, then Ole Spaghetti Factory









Favorite movie: Tarzan (We just watched it!)

Favorite TV show: The Backyardigans

Favorite color: blue

Favorite sport: soccer



Favorite book: Old McDonald Had A Farm

Favorite song: Old McDonald Had a Farm

Favorite thing to do at home: watch TV

Favorite Christmas present: Batman set

Favorite thing to do around the community: play outside at the park

Favorite thing to do at school: play on the bikes in the gym and carry people around on the back of the bikes

Favorite lesson at school: paint

What Luke wants to be when he grows up: batman and a firefighter


Political Views: "Glenn Beck is so funny."



You are two amazing boys, and I will always be proud to be your mom. I love you to the moon and back and back again.


Love,


Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment