Dearest Joshua and Luke,
Yes, lip soup is the prescription for when you are sick and not feeling well. Lip soup is shell noodles and chicken bouillon cubes, cooked of course. This special meal is perfect for the first meal when you finally feel like eating a little something when you have been sick. Grandma Nichols used to make it for me when I was little, and now I make it for you. Both of you say how yummy it is, but I do not think you are convinced yet. I think you will learn to like it when you are sick. And speaking of sick, you both spent one day over the weekend not feeling well - a 24 hour flu or something. Thank goodness it was short lived and neither of you felt terrible with it.
Yes, lip soup is the prescription for when you are sick and not feeling well. Lip soup is shell noodles and chicken bouillon cubes, cooked of course. This special meal is perfect for the first meal when you finally feel like eating a little something when you have been sick. Grandma Nichols used to make it for me when I was little, and now I make it for you. Both of you say how yummy it is, but I do not think you are convinced yet. I think you will learn to like it when you are sick. And speaking of sick, you both spent one day over the weekend not feeling well - a 24 hour flu or something. Thank goodness it was short lived and neither of you felt terrible with it.
Joshua had a play date with a classmate from school. The boys talked about it all week. His friend addresses me as "Joshua's mom." It is so very darling. The boys were very welcoming to play time with Luke, too. They played the deer hunting game and some other video games for a little while. They played Ghostbusters and Ninjas for a little while. They had a lot of fun playing Hullabaloo, too. After cut up apples and juice, the night ended. There just was not enough time to do everything they had planned.
Luke had a performance at Little Gym this week. He has been working with Miss Dawn since Miss Jamie has had her baby. He missed Miss Jamie since she was on bed rest, hen had her darling little boy. I also discovered that Miss Jamie is my good friend, Donna's, daughter-in-law. I should have known! His strength and form as he completes these tasks is impressive. We are proud of him and his interest in Little Gym. He is off to another semester this week!
Joshua and Luke also celebrated the annunciation at church. Both boys so proudly carried in the objects for the prayer table. Then, Joshua did a great job with his speaking part. He got to say, "Be not afraid," as he stated what the angel Gabrielle said after telling Mary that she was going to carry and have God's only son, Jesus. Joshua does a great job in front of an audience!
I am very proud of you both. I love you more today than yesterday.
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment