Dear Joshua and Luke,
I have told Joshua many times that I love the questions you ask, and I never want you to stop asking things (I mean that sincerely from the bottom of my heart.) ....so for one hour while Dad was driving I wrote down the questions you asked us. Here it goes:
1. Who was the President after Abraham Lincoln was shot?
2. Why did more people vote for Obama?
3. If there are no bones in your ears, what is this called?....What is cartilage? ( I referred this question to the Internet or a book about ears.)
4. Why didn't they make the Titanic in Branson with a hole in it?
5. As we pulled into a gas station, Joshua asked where we were. I told him "Washington, Mo." His question was, "Does Obama live here?"
6. Does Obama go into the stock market?
7. Why didn't I get to see Dolly Parton at the Dixie Stampede?
8. Where is the North Pole?
9. Is South Dakota closer or farther away than Alaska from the North Pole? (I think he wants to know how close cousins Isaac and Levi are to Santa Claus.)
10. Can Sarah Palin be President when Obama is done?
What more can I say? Dad and I do not talk to you directly about the President, Saran Palin, or anything with politics nor do we watch the news much with either of you around, but you always listen and learn about everything. I do not think we even talk about it much around you because there just isn't time. Luke ~ I will tell you that your words are coming like crazy. My favorite quotes of the week from you are, "Night, Night me mom," when you want me to put you to bed, and "No thanks, Mom." Thanks for doing this."
Once again, you are both amazing.
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment